Available for free, confidential consultations 24/7 at (831) 431-0986
An overwhelming majority of the cases handled by Michael Rehm are Driving Under the Influence cases. As stated before, the first thing that needs to be done in these matters is for a hearing to be set with the California DMV within 10 days of the arrest. After that, it is a matter of obtaining all of the evidence. Evidence in DUI cases includes:
(1) The Police Report
(2) The Blood test result, if blood was drawn.
(3) The results of any breathalyzer machine used, if this was the case.
(4) The Patrol Car Camera, if one is in existence.
(5) The calibration records of any breathalyzer used.
(6) Any information on prior convictions, if there are any.
This list shows some examples of evidence in a DUI case. It is not the complete list. For information on what evidence needs to be obtained, or what defense should be put forward in your case, contact Attorney Michael Rehm for a free, confidential consultation at (831) 431-0986.